UPVC Drain Pipes
1) Diameter: 50, 75, 90, 110, 160, 200mm
2) Thickness: 1.8mm-4.0mm.
3) Material: PVC.
4) Color: Pure white/blue white.
5) Packing: Packed in plastic film or as request.
6) MOQ: 2000 Meters/item.
7) Price terms: FOB SHENZHEN
8) Payment terms: L/C; T/T.
9) Delivery terms: Within 15 days upon deposit receipt.
Advantages for PVC Drainage Pipes
1. Sanitary: There is no heavy metal additives in PVC-U water pipe and it would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
2. High Flow Capacity: The smooth interior walls and low friction of PVC-U water pipe result in low resistance and high volume.
3. Corrosion Resistant: PVC-U water pipe is non-conductors of electricity and immune to electrochemical reaction caused by acids, bases, and salts that cause corrosion in metals.
4. Low installation costs: PVC-U water pipe is lightweight and is installed with solvent cement, thread, flange, and gasketed joint.
5. Longevity: PVC-U water pipe can work for more than 50 years under proper use.
6. Environment-friendly: PVC-U water pipe can be recycled.
Applications for PVC Drainage Pipes
1. Municipal water supply
2. Commercial & Residential water supply
3. Industrial liquids transportation
4. Sewage treatment
Machinery: More than 60 advanced Extrusion machine for production of PVC duct, pipes, PVC-U drainage pipe line. And 80 Injectionmachine with max 500T for pipe fittings.
Experience: Over 30 years of experience in Thermoplastic Extrusion and Injection, such as running temperature control and continuously formula optimization.
Quality Assurance: 24-hour Rigorous QC Team which is in line with ISO 9001 Certification.
Large-scaled Mould Workshop: With 4 senior mould designers and a team of experienced mould manufacturing technicians
International Projects: Supply building and irrigation Projects in Asia, Africa, Middle East, Russia and other countries